About the VIP Experience:
The VIP Experience is located between Washington and Randolph on State Street (right in front of Macy’s). Enjoy the best view of the parade from our VIP Area and experience the staged performances live! In order to enter the VIP Area you must become an Individual Sponsor, see below for link.
Entrances are located at the SE corner of State and Randolph and the NE corner of State and Washington. Please note the following rules to ensure the best the most enjoyment of the parade for you and your fellow parade watchers.
- Gates open at 7:00 a.m. We recommend arriving at 7:00 a.m. or earlier. The bleachers are general admission seating.
- Only small bags (sized 15″ h x 15″ w x 4″ d or less) will be allowed into the VIP section. Security will be present and inspect the contents of all bags.
- Strollers will not be allowed into the VIP Area.
- Please be seated by 8:00 a.m.
- To allow all spectators a clear view, no umbrellas or signage will be allowed into the VIP Area.
- Any spectators exhibiting unruly or disruptive behavior will be escorted from the VIP Area.
- No smoking or use of e-cigarettes in the VIP Area.
- Individual Sponsorship passes must be printed out in advance to be presented at entrance.
For more information about the McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade VIP Experience e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.